About

MATCHA MOLTEN CAKE


Major 💕on this Japanese matcha version of hot lava cake topped with vanilla ice-cream; 
Matcha molten cake! 🌿✨
.



Yes you didn't see thing wrongly, it's green, Matcha molten cake🍵🍵🍵




Hello, matcha lovers🍵🍵🍵 I'm hot inside, flowy inside, cold on top, crunchy outside and more importantly I can make you happy after eating me😘 Prettily shot by customer



& I HAVE A VIDEO WANT TO SHARE YOU GUYS.

& ENJOY!~




Matcha Baby

MATCHA MOLTEN CAKE


Major 💕on this Japanese matcha version of hot lava cake topped with vanilla ice-cream; 
Matcha molten cake! 🌿✨
.



Yes you didn't see thing wrongly, it's green, Matcha molten cake🍵🍵🍵




Hello, matcha lovers🍵🍵🍵 I'm hot inside, flowy inside, cold on top, crunchy outside and more importantly I can make you happy after eating me😘 Prettily shot by customer



& I HAVE A VIDEO WANT TO SHARE YOU GUYS.

& ENJOY!~